Venue & Travel
The 2015 PRSA Midwest District Conference will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch, right in the heart of Downtown St. Louis. Drury Hotels LLC is a Missouri-based company, a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner and has ranked highest in its category of hotel chains for guest satisfaction from J.D. Power for nine consecutive years!
For the comfort and convenience of our conference attendees, the following accommodations are included for all overnight guests at the discounted rate of $139/night (plus taxes):
- Free Wireless Internet – High speed Internet in all rooms, lobby and meeting areas
- Free Long Distance – One hour, every room, every night
- Microwave and refrigerator in every room
- 24/7 Business Center
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Indoor pool and two whirlpools
- Soda and Popcorn– From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the lobby
- 5:30 KICKBACK®– Each evening, kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of free hot food and cold beverages.
- HOT Breakfast– including Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more. *Please join us in the Lewis/Sacagawea Ballroom for breakfast and networking.
Historic elegance is built into every feature of the Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch, blending the memories of the past with the present. The International Fur Exchange Building, the Thomas Jefferson Building and the American Zinc Building make up the 370-room Drury Plaza Hotel, and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Although the indoor amenities of the Drury Plaza are outstanding, they pale in comparison to what’s beyond the hotel’s revolving doors. Drury Plaza at the Arch is located within walking distance of the Gateway Arch, Citygarden and many other many other notable attractions. Click here to visit a full list of Downtown attractions!
IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE HOTEL AND PARKING THERE:
- Pull up in front of the lobby on 4th Street and check-in first.
- After you check-in, you can park in the hotel garage.
- Pull away from the front of the hotel, heading North on 4th Street.
- Stop at the corner, the intersection of 4th Street and Market Street.
- TURN RIGHT onto Market Street (IGNORE the No Right Turn sign)
- The entrance to the Garage is on the right.
IF YOU ARE NOT STAYING AT THE HOTEL AND NEED TO PARK:
- Parking is available in the Stadium East parking garage across the street from the hotel.
- The vehicle entrance is on S. Broadway (which is a one-way street, running to the South) https://www.stlouis.interparkonline.com/STADIUM-EAST-PARKING/Location/SL001
- Daily parking is $14; hourly is $3 per hour
Make your hotel reservation today
Reservations by attendees must be received on or before Friday, May 22, 2015, to receive the discounted rate of $139/night plus taxes. At the cut-off date, Drury Plaza will release the unreserved rooms for general sale. Reservations received after the cutoff date will be confirmed on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.
Reservations may be made by calling directly or by booking directly online. To reserve your room online, enter Group number of 2235691. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2235691.
*The Drury Plaza at the Arch requires a valid credit card and photo ID to be presented at check in.
Parking made easy
Parking is $16/day for all attendees at the Drury Plaza at the Arch garage.
For additional Downtown parking information, click here. Plug in your date of arrival, departure and preferred locations, then watch the parking options populate right before your eyes!
For driving directions to the venue, see Maps/Directions.
Make it a St. Louis vacation
The Drury Plaza at the Arch will honor the conference room rate, three days prior-to and post the conference. Below are our top suggestions of fun offerings in St. Louis.
St. Louis Attractions:
Click on the individual links for additional information, including: directions, parking and hours of operation. Those in the downtown area are denoted with *.
Drivers can easily navigate their way to popular attractions throughout St. Louis, thanks to some colorful new signs pointing the way to neighborhoods and “must-see” venues. “Attraction Corridors” signs are located along major thoroughfares that access a high concentration of visitor amenities. Get all the details at www.getaroundstl.com.
Dining Around in Downtown St. Louis:
Click on the individual links for menus and to make reservations. NOTE that we will offer “dine arounds” on Thursday night where you can go in small groups together. Watch the Events page for details.
No matter what direction you’re coming from, getting into and around St. Louis is a breeze. Located at the geographic hub of the United States, we’re easily accessible via planes, trains and automobiles, as well as motor coach, riverboats, bicycles – you get the idea. You can wing your way into St. Louis from most major U.S. cities in three hours or less, and it’s easier than ever to get around once you’re here.
Getting from point A to point B in St. Louis is easy, whether you prefer to drive yourself or rely on taxis or public transportation. MetroLink, the region’s light rail system, connects downtown to the airport and many popular attractions and neighborhoods, while MetroBus can get you almost anywhere you need to go.